Polyester Film is used successfully in a wide range of applications, due to its excellent combination of optical, physical, mechanical, thermal, and chemical properties, as well as its unique versatility. Polyester Film has good printability, excellent dimensional stability, good surface and barrier properties. Widely use for packaging, PET film (Polyester Film) thickness from 8 micron to 360 micron.
Application: It is suitable for electrical insulation, such as slot insulation, liner insulation & wrapping insulation for coil sand cables, as well as producing insulation laminate materiel.
|Thickness||0.125mm, 0.188mm 0.25mm, 0.30mm, 0.35mmColour|
|Surface||Both side GlossSize|
|GlossSize||36′ / 40″ x Roll form and customized size is also available.|
- Optically brilliant, clear appearance
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Good flatness and coefficient of friction (COF)
- Tear-resistant and puncture-resistant characteristics
- Excellent dimensional stability over a wide range of temperatures
- Widely use for packaging, printing, laminating, metallizing, decoration, electrical insulation